My original plan of embedding a Google map of where I live has backfired...but if you look WAAAAAY down at the bottom of the page, there is a link called Where I Live which will show you the satellite image of where I'm located!
I am in a town called Fajara on the coast of the Gambia and I live in my own little flat. I was pretty blown away by the accommodations that were arranged for me while I’m here. Although rent will be expensive the convenience of being just a 2 minute walk to work is well worth it, not to mention the view!
Shauna lives in the same building just above me - we’ve already gotten together to make a few meals and enjoy the evenings. Just beyond the back yard is a fantastic little beach – perfect for reading or some yoga at sunset. We spent part of Sunday afternoon enjoying the ocean as the tide came in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
@Bev: Hi! Good to know you got there without incident. What are typical Gambian meals like? Love the map!
ReplyDelete@Shauna: Hi! how are you? Did you get my christmas card? At my wednesday spin class Mary asked me where you were!! :)
Daphne
wow, looks like you have an ocean view room?!!?
ReplyDeletePretty snazzy dude